If we want to change, then we must get inspired by someone or something. These someones are our mentors, and usually these somethings are quotes that trigger the idea of change in our minds.
Pinterest quotes about change are as popular as quotes about love and life. So, there are plenty of boards that are dedicated to only this topic and have hundreds of followers. Today I want to give you a list of top quotes about change that you can make a meme or picture and share on Pinterest. I like the list of Lily on exploreforayear.com.
The Most Impressive Quotes about Change
- “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” –A.A. Milne
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” -Eleanor Roosevelt “Never, never, never, never give up.” –Winston Churchill
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” -Mary Anne Radmacher
- “20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the one’s you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain
- “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” –Unknown
A nice video you can watch:
Pinterest Sweet Quotes to Share about Change
- “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.” -Bikram Choudhury.
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” -Wayne Gretzky
- “Even if you stumble, you’re still moving forward.”
- “Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you.” -David Brinkley
- “If what you’re doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose.”
- “Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” -Steve Jobs, Stanford commencement address 2005
- “Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” -Henry van Dyke
- “Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you’re alive, it isn’t.” -Richard Bach
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” –Jim Rohn
You can see the complete list on exploreforayear.com
You can post these quotes on your mirror, refrigerator, or cabinet, etc so you can remember them daily and take action without hesitation. If you want to get frequent updates about qoutes on change, then you may want to follow these popular boards.