Pinterest Quotes Funny
Who doesn’t need to laugh? Everyone of us likes to laugh and search for something funny when we need. If the thing we find has a meaning and conveys a universal truth, then we are better off.
For example, one of the most popular Pinterest humor pictures says that Pinterest is a place where women go to plan imaginary weddings, dress children that don’t exist and, decorate homes we can’t afford.
Funny quotes are very good tools to make both ourselves and others laugh. In Pinterest quotes funny ones gets perhaps the most attention among all. Because they talk to our most sensitive feeling of us: humor. Once I was in need of laugh and search for it. Then I found the following quotes which are darn funny.
Pinterest Funny Quotes
There are thousands of repins and likes about funny sayings on Pinterest. In the list below there’s a funny quote for everybody. Here there are interpretations. as well, for clueless people who always say, “I don’t get it” in response to your hilarious quotes Pinterest “fun community” would die for.
1. ”The human brain is a wonderful thing. It starts working the moment you are born, and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.”
Author: George Jessel
Interpretation: Your brain stops working (seizes up in fright) when you have to speak in public.
2. ”Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch it to be sure.”
Author: ”Murphy’s Law”
Interpretation: One of “Murphy’s Laws” — sayings about the hilarious absurdity of the universe — this one states that people will readily believe things that they can’t really understand and have no way of disproving, but if you give them some very obvious advice that will benefit them (like telling them a bench has wet paint on it), they won’t believe you and will insist on learning the hard way.
3. ”Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.”
Author: John Wilmot
Interpretation: Funny quotes about the difficulty of parenthood are relatable to anyone with kids. This one means that people who aren’t parents think they know a lot about parenting and have many ideas about the right way to do it; however, once you actually have children, you realize that none of the theories you had before becoming a parent hold true.
4. ”A filing cabinet is a place where you can lose things systematically.”
Author: T. H. Thompson
Interpretation: A filing cabinet is supposed to help you organize things so you won’t lose them … but the author of this quote is joking that you still lose things with a file cabinet, only in an organized fashion (essentially saying that file cabinets are useless).
5. ”A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.”
Author: Bob Hope
Interpretation: Bob Hope is joking about how it is ironic that banks only lend money to people who don’t need the money, or people who have a means to pay the money back. If you really need to borrow money, say, because you don’t have a job, then a bank probably won’t lend you any.
6. “The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.”
Author: Mark Russell
Interpretation: Most people are aware that the planet Saturn is surrounded by rings (you may or may not know that these rings are composed of ice and rocky material). Most people also know that airline luggage often gets lost. While the rings of Saturn are of course not literally composed of lost luggage, this quote is humorous because it makes fun of a frustrating experience many people can relate to — the airline losing your luggage.
7. ”The best time to give advice to your children is while they’re still young enough to believe you know what you’re talking about.”
Author: Evan Esar
Interpretation: The older the kids get, the more they realize that adults don’t always know what they’re talking about when they give advice; therefore, the best time to give them advice is while they’re still young — never mind the fact that your advice isn’t necessarily rock-solid.
For the complete list read http://www.quoto.com/top-100-funny-quotes-of-all-time/
Pinterest Funny Love Quotes
1. Being married is like having the freedom to do whatever your wife tells you.
2. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
3. A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries.
4. Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. 2nd marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
5. Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
Read more at lolriot.com
You can follow one of these popular boards to get the most up to date funny qoutes on Pinterest.
For more Pinterest Quotes, also check out Pinterest Best Quotes page on this blog.
- Pinterest Funny Quotes
- funny pinterest quotes
- pinterest funny
- Pinterest Quotes Funny
- funny quotes pinterest
- Funny Quotes On Pinterest