By many crafters, duct tape is said to be the best invention made by man. It is so strong and durable that you can easily make lots of innovative crafts. If you are wondering the extend of things to make with duct tape, this guide is the place to find the best duct tape uses.
Popular Things to Make with Duct Tape List
The irony of a wallet is spending money on something to hold the money you now don’t have, because you spent the money on a wallet. Too avoid this paradoxical nightmare you can make your own. Here’s how to do it!
2. Friendship Bracelets
Show your friends how much you love them without spending a penny. Instructions here.
Never be caught with your pants on display again. Learn how here.
4. Washing bags
It’s a universal law that washing bags will always get holes in. Instead of wasting your money on them, make your own! Here’s how to make them, plus a dozen other duct tape bags!
5. Bow ties
Somebody may have once mentioned these being cool. If you’re with them, here’s how to make a duct tape bow tie.
It’s hard to look fancy on a budget, but with this duct tap top hat you’re half way there. Fancy yourself a budget milliner? Try your hand.
Use your artistic skills to brighten up your room, or impress your lady. Here’s not one, but three ways to make ’em!
For all of the ideas in this list, you can use colorful duct tape sheets. They are ideal for crafting, decorating, scrap-booking and making shapes and letters. Easy to cut, easy to peel and no glue needed. Permanent adhesion… New Duck® Brand Duct Tape Sheets are colorful and easy-to-use, with endless uses for your everyday needs. Each permanent adhesive sheet is 8.25″ x 10″.
Things to make with duct tape for beginners…
I found a list of ideas for duct tape beginners at http://www.kidpub.com/. Here it is:
- Duct tape your annoying brother/sister’s mouth shut!!!!!
- Make a fancy necktie! Yeeaaah
- How about a dress?
- And a tux!!!
- Every duct tape tux needs a duck tape bowtie
- Make a wallet!
- Along with monaaaay (Money, with alotta e’s)
- And a sword….MWAHAHAHA!
- A shield
- A bracelet, the classic 🙂
- OH! OH! And a laptop case!
- A backpack!
- A purse!
- A phone case!
- To tie your enemy and a hobo together >:]
- To make a handy-dandy hat!
- A watch that is stuck at one time 24/7
- Poke a hole in something then put duct tape over the hole to show off how good at fixing things you are 😛
- Decorate a pen!
- Decorate a piece of paper!
- Tape things to you so you don’t have to worry about losing them :3
- If you find a bug, duct tape it down to wherever it is so you don’t have to worry about killing it 😀
- Make a figure-thing out of it and sell it overpricedly!
- Duct tape a bald guy’s head so he doesn’t get sunburnt
- A FREE VACUUM CLEANER! Tape your foot (sticky-side on the outside), and then walk around! You’re Mom will be so proud…
- Wrapping paper :O
- Make a folder!
- Make a mummy costume for Halloween 🙂
- Chop it up and make confetti for a party!
- Pencil case!
- Make a binder pretty-fied 🙂
- Or you could just always fix a binder up
- Same with a folder
- Gift bag!
- A tag for a suitcase!
- A blindfold!
- And a superhero mask!
- Better yet, superhero tights!
- Give your dog a little tingle for their collar 😀
- Princess crown
- iPod case!
- A mustache to remain anonymous
- A BEARD to remain anonymous
- Pillow case!
- Complete with a duct tape stuffed animal
- Sleepin mask
- A suit for a pet!
- To get that darn glitter off the carpet
- An umbrella! (The top part)
- Popcorn bag!
- SLEEPING BAG!
- A bow
- Soccer ball…
- Volleyball, etc…
- Book sock
- Picnic blanket!
- An ocean of hopeless nicknacks!
- Cup holder!
- Or pretty much any flower
- Stocking (Fireplace? Christmas?)
- Jazz up a notebook
- Or a sketchbook
- Make a door sign for your room
- AND GLOVES!
- Pencil grip! -hadley
- Pants for a stuffed animal
- A BOAT!
- Make it gloooooow
- A picture frame
- A house for bugs!
- Duct tape pictures!
- A kite
- Bumper sticker!
- Prettyful angel wings 😀
- Stick it to an invisible friend so you won’t lose them 😛
- Soda can
- Camera case
- A rocket
- A PERSON! A.K.A. Your new best friend 🙂
- Make a duct tape TOP hat!
- Write a list of 101 Things to Do With Duct Tape on the duct tape 😀
I hope you liked the ideas and hope the list will inspire you…