Do you want to see some cool pinterest crafts for home? Great! There are plenty of them on Pinterest. Here I am going to list the top 20 that I like.
1. Great magnet wall DIY
2. Lampshade over standard light fixture,,, What a smart idea and affordable too.
3. Glue fabric to Wal-Mart roller blind…how did I not think of this!
4. Instead of hanging pictures on your fridge with random magnets, paint frames to match your kitchen, then glue magnets on the back of them and hang on your fridge. Looks polished and well organized.
5. Re-do honey oak (wooden or laminate) cabinets or furniture with “General Finishes Java Gel Stain” (absolutely NO substitutions for this brand!) No brushing! Wipe gel stain on with men’s white sock.
6. Can’t afford a kitchen makeover? Paint it! Thomas’ Liquid Stainless Steel can be used on appliances, faucets and countertops. The water-based resin is stainless steel in liquid form, and it provides a brushed-stainless look that is as durable as an automotive-grade finish.
7. Wrap a piece of cardboard in fabric and put at back of bookcase instead of painting or wallpaper. Could change out as often as you want. Freaking genius.
8. If you’re new to painting, I would HIGHLY recommend visiting All Things Thrifty and read her post Painting Furniture 101. This is where I started and I am sooo thankful for this post to set me in the right direction. Check out her piano transformation here! it is TO DIE FOR!
9. Distressed metal – actually cardboard, aluminum foil and paint! who knew?
10. Piece of wood from Home Depot cut to size of couch, stained, attached to wall with L-brackets.
11. I imagine this would be the perfect reading nook.
12. DIY instructions for storage built into the back of the closet door- GENIUS!
13. Something pretty out of something you already have to buy!
14. WORKS EVERY TIME! idea for getting bigger baseboards without ripping all your old ones out: add small molding a few inches above and paint wall space in between the same color.
15. Colorful DIY Jewelry Storage Cabinet
16. How cool is this? old toys with simple white spray paint to create a ceramic-look.
17. How to paint a fan – they shouldn’t look ugly anyway, make them totally match your home!
18. Brilliant. Install toe-kick drawers under the base cabinets in the kitchen. looks simple enough, and WHAT a huge win! I want!
19. How not to mess your floor with muddy boots.
20. Foam sticker chair remodel. Could also use for picture frames, cupboard doors, wardrobe, etc etc!
This list can grow up to 1000s of crafts. These are the ones that I like. You can recommend some other useful crafts below…